Our campus chapel, built in 1954, is a haven for spirituality. Residents and staff who seek answers to the larger questions in life often find comfort within its walls.

We combine modern residential facilities with several original colonial-style buildings dating to 1933.

There are several sitting areas all over our 33-acre campus. These areas are perfect for visiting with family.

The dorms that are decorated just like a child’s bedroom, with colorful murals on the wall and cozy common areas where kids can hang out.