The Barry Robinson Center has been providing Therapeutic Foster Care Services to At-Risk Youth since 1995. We are a nonprofit agency committed to providing positive and accepting treatment homes for youth with behavioral and emotional challenges. Our Therapeutic Foster Parents function as an integral part of our professional team who provide care and stability to the lives of our youth.
Make a Positive Impact
When you become a foster parent you:
- Open your heart to children that need you
- Provide a safe, supportive and stable family environment
- Allow a child to benefit from the nurturance that your home can provide
- Advocate for educational advancement and enrichment
- Enhance their social development through exposure to community resources
Benefits of Becoming a Foster Parent
- Make a significant difference in a child’s future
- Form life-long relationships with the children that you assist
- Receive on-going training and support
- Financial assistance, depending on child’s clinical needs.