How to Apply
Click the button below and you will be directed to the Ultipro Applicant Portal where you will see the open job opportunities. Select the position and follow directions.View Our Opportunities
Applicants should be prepared to meet the following requirements when applying for a job vacancy at The Barry Robinson Center.
When called in for an interview, please obtain and bring the following documentation to your interview.
- A copy of educational transcript
- A copy of any professional license/certification required for the position
- A current DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) Driving History Transcript of less than 30 days old. If you recently surrendered or still possess an out-of-state driver’s license, please obtain the out-of-state driving record from the applicable state authority.
- A copy of your updated resume
When you arrive for an interview, you may be asked to:
- Complete Central Registry Release of Information form.
- Review the job description for the position for which you are applying.
- Sign the Job Description Review Acknowledgment form.
- Complete Criminal Background Investigation request forms including fingerprints
All applicants for the following classifications ~ new employee, volunteer, contractual provider, and intern are subject to an extensive criminal background investigation right after an interview. Please be prepared.
Background checks include:
- Central Registry search for child abuse/neglect through Department of Social Services
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Criminal background investigation which includes fingerprint checks through: State Police, Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) & Sex Offender Registry
- SAM search (CCR, Fedreg, ORCA, EPLS)
The Barry Robinson Center processes payroll using the electronic fund transfer method of direct-deposit. New employees should be prepared on first day of orientation with bank account & routing number, voided check or deposit slip.
As an employee of The Barry Robinson Center, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package depending on your position and employment status. The following benefits may be available to you: Health Insurance options for POS or HMO, Dental Insurance, Paid Annual Leave (PAL), 403(b) retirement plan with a company match, Sick leave, Company paid Group Term Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance, Legal Resources, Tuition Reimbursement, Holiday incentive pay and Entertainment discounts.