Our employees are at the heart of our mission at The Barry Robinson Center. Each person on our team has the ability and opportunity to directly impact a child. Every day our employees make a positive difference in the lives of the children and families we serve.
Our team-oriented environment empowers our employees to work together to provide outstanding care for residents. This spirit of cooperation and collaboration drives our quality reputation in the behavioral health community.
As our greatest asset, our employees are the key to our continued success. We value the expertise and insights from each member of our team.
We go above and beyond to recognize and support our employees with benefits including:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Group life and long-term disability at no cost to employee
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- 403(b) retirement plan with company matching contribution
- Career path with opportunities for advancement
- Employee engagement activities
- Holiday parties
- Special events, such as cookouts and potlucks
- Recognition ceremonies for milestone work anniversaries
Employees on our team often become passionate advocates for the life-changing work we do. Community members often have questions, and we equip our employees with information to answer them.
Working in behavioral health can be challenging, yet the rewards are many. For most of our employees, the satisfaction of helping improve the lives of children and their families is truly the greatest benefit of working at BRC.
To view and apply for open positions at The Barry Robinson Center, please click here.